Experienced VFX Artist – NUKE
Location: Yellowmoon Post Production, 30 Shore Road, Holywood, Co. Down (hybrid working arrangements available)
Contract Type: Fixed term contract ending September 2024 with a possibility for extension.
Salary: Depending on experience
Application Deadline: Tuesday 19th September 2023 at 5pm GMT.
To apply email your CV and showreel link to email@example.com
Yellowmoon is one of Ireland’s leading film and television post production facilities. A dynamic and modern company, we specialise in picture and sound post production. Established in 1994, today Yellowmoon is Northern Ireland’s largest facility – post–producing programmes for many of the UK and Ireland’s leading independent production companies.
Job Description / Key Responsibilities
· The VFX Artist will create and deliver high quality Visual Effects, Motion Graphics and Animations throughout the post production workflow.
· As this role is specifically for an experienced NUKE VFX artist, they will also develop assets and libraries, advise productions on–set and guide junior artists in best practice.
· This role may require the person to perform other duties as may be reasonably required from time–to time. This role reports to the VFX Supervisor.
Education and Experience
· 4+ years working professionally in Nuke.
· BTEC in Visual Effects or NVQs/SVQs in Design or have relevant experience in a post production environment.
· Working knowledge of any/all of the following: Unreal 5, Mocha, Maya and Blender
· Experience in writing PYTHON scripts or a similar coding language.
· Experience or knowledge of repository tools and version control best practices.
· Experience with Autodesk Shotgrid or other project management software.
Skills and Abilities
· Strong technical skills in NUKE
· Knowledge of 3D software tools.
· Ability to manage multiple deliverables and meet deadlines.
· Work collaboratively with the team and clients.
· Work consistently to design, refine and embed VFX into the post production workflow.
· Proof of right to work in the UK
Yellowmoon is committed to adhering to providing equality of opportunity for all applicants. This is intended to ensure that Yellowmoon appoints the best person for every post and that decisions are based on job related criteria.
Back to all news